Protocol Builder and STAT!Ref have partnered to help improve the quality and consistency of clinical research protocols to make internal and IRB review processes more efficient. Protocol Builder excels at saving time and reducing hassle for protocol writers, but it goes above and beyond those benefits. Please see below to learn more about this cloud-based protocol writing technology.
- Save significant time and effort developing protocols
- Improve adherence to IRB and regulatory standards
- Enable collaboration among contributors
- Advance the ability to publish research
- Strengthen research programs and increase study pipelines
Protocol Builder offers specific benefits to meet the needs and priorities of individuals with various roles in the clinical research process.
This technology can be a valuable addition to your e-resource collection. It streamlines the protocol writing process and promotes learning to support your research, research education, and health science programs. It also helps advance research publication with automated citation/reference functionality and the ability to reference management libraries, such as Endnote, RefWorks, Mendeley, and PubMed.
Protocol Builder can help you enforce protocol standardization with pre-set templates and a guided experience that includes simple instructions and expert tips. It also allows institutions to add specific guidelines and use their own templates in the application. Plus, it offers features to easily, compare, track, and summarize protocol revisions. It can be implemented easily in less than 30 days, and can be integrated with your IRB, CTMS, or single sign on platforms.
Protocol Builder not only helps residents develop consistent protocols more easily, it also helps them learn as they go. It offers a guided experience developed by protocol writing experts and can bolster your program’s efforts to meet or exceed ACGME research requirements. In addition, it enables communication and collaboration to help foster mentorship.
How does Licensing for Protocol Builder Work?
Protocol Builder is available to institutions of any size through licensing agreements. Implementation is simple with no costly training or lengthy set up time. We can also customize Protocol Builder to fit the needs of your institution. For instance, Protocol Builder can:
- Customize templates, instructions, or boilerplate language
- Incorporate existing templates into the Protocol Builder system
- Add educational links or forms to the Resource Center
- Enable single sign on and CTMS integration with your current platform and process
- Import reference management libraries, including Endnote, RefWorks, and Mendeley
- Build a custom user portal to promote user registration
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review Protocol Builder? Please click here and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.