BoardVitals from STAT!Ref offers expert preparation for Nursing Certification Exams. Available question banks target the specific topics and formats of every major exam for RNs, LPNs, nurse practitioners, and other advanced practice nurses, with contributions from leading clinicians, nursing educators, and researchers. All exam-prep tools are fully customizable and available on the go, perfect for fitting study into busy schedules. Please see below to learn more about this online resource for nursing and how it works.
- Question banks target the specific topics and formats of every major exam for RNs, LPNs, nurse practitioners, and other advanced practice nurses, with contributions from leading clinicians, nursing educators, and researchers
- NCLEX RN and PN test banks provide a complete Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) Environment and Alternate Item Format questions
- Review or timed mode available to simulate exam day
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Advanced statistics so students understand strengths and weaknesses, with additional suggested questions to improve performance
- Create customized practice tests and track results in real time
- 24-hour access from anywhere via computer or mobile device
Administrative Features of BoardVitals Include:
- Monitor Student Usage: Track the time students are using the platform and promote engagement to inactive users
- Track Student Performance: Administrators can track student performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Create Customized Exams: Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in the classroom
Track Performance by Category: Send entire categories of questions to students for practice
- Flag Individual Questions: Flag individual questions and send to one or many students to highlight a particular concept
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review BoardVitals for Nursing? Please call us at 800-901-5494 or contact us here to schedule a webinar to discuss this resource more in-depth.