Do your residents come to you for assistance when conducting their research projects? We would like to introduce you to Protocol Builder from STAT!Ref. Protocol Builder can provide your residents with the tools they need to successfully complete their research projects through a guided, step-by-step process. With protocol builder, your residents can ensure their protocols are clear and concise, and include all the key elements. Please see below to learn more, or to set up a quick 15-minute webinar to review protocol builder click here.
Protocol Builder not only helps residents develop consistent protocols more easily, it also helps them learn as they go. It offers a guided experience developed by protocol writing experts and can bolster your program’s efforts to meet or exceed ACGME research requirements. In addition, it enables communication and collaboration to help foster mentorship.
Even more, you can customize Protocol Builder to fit the needs of your institution. For instance, Protocol Builder can:
• Customize templates, instructions, or boilerplate language
• Incorporate existing templates into the Protocol Builder system
• Add educational links or forms to the Resource Center
• Enable single sign on and CTMS integration with your current platform and process
• Import reference management libraries, including Endnote, RefWorks, and Mendeley
• Build a custom user portal to promote user registration
Protocol Builder is secure with SSL encryption as well as password and firewall protection. It can be implemented in as little as 30 days with no time consuming or costly set up or training needed. Click here to schedule your personalized demo today and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.