A brand new user interface is now available for Primal Pictures 3D Human Anatomy for Yoga based on the latest technologies of HTML5. Click here for a brief guide to help orientate you to the new interface.
Created for people involved in Yoga at all levels, from trainer to trainee instructor, 3D Anatomy for Yoga from Primal Pictures is the definitive anatomical reference tool designed to add to your knowledge and understanding of anatomy, functional anatomy and the significance of every part of the body when moving into the asanas.
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality, allowing you to develop your understanding of anatomy and the significance of every part of the body when moving into the asanas.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D model presents the 26 key seated and standing yoga poses – many shown as both beginner and classical forms. You can fully rotate these models and add or remove layers of anatomy to reveal and label specific bones and muscles. A mixture of seated and standing poses are included.
- More than 100 multi-media animations allow you to learn, explain and teach the important anatomy and considerations for each pose in visually stunning and interactive 3D. View and label all the bones and muscles on the interactive poses. Click on a structure to access text that clearly explains the structure and its significance for yoga.
- Detailed text articles accompany all of the pose views to help you have a thorough understanding of the pose and how to perform it correctly.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.
If you currently have a Primal Pictures 3D Human Anatomy for Yoga subscription, the new interface changes are automatically updating in subscriber accounts and there are no access changes for your institution.
Not a subscriber? Please let us know if you are interested in a webinar to review Primal Pictures by clicking here and a STAT!Ref Representative will reach out to you shortly.