Available from STAT!Ref, BoardVitals provides students with a complete computer adaptive testing platform similar to the NCLEX, with the ability to pass or fail the test in 75 questions or in as many as 250 questions. With the BoardVitals NCLEX RN question bank , your students will be sure to get the practice they need to be prepared.
With the best questions, answers, and explanations from the leading publishers and the top rated NCLEX-RN writers in the country, the emphasis for the NCLEX-RN question bank is difficult questions. Click here to set up a quick webinar to review BoardVitals, or click here to try some NCLEX RN free sample questions from BoardVitals.
The NCLEX RN question bank also includes:
- Create customized practice tests and track results in real time
- Alternate Item Format questions mimic the NCLEX exams
- Track progress with advanced analytics and reports
- Detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales with every question
- 24-hour access from anywhere via computer or mobile device
- Administrators can monitor student usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussion
“My name is Vania and I graduated from RN school almost a year ago. BoardVitals have been a huge help to me studying for the exam. You’re allowed to pick the amount of questions, the type of questions from different categories. So I can make sure I can focus on what I have difficulty in and make sure I remembered the stuff I knew already. BoardVitals is a great source and I would recommend this to anyone who will be taking the RN exam.” –Vania, RN
To purchase this innovative remediation and prep resource for your nursing students contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today!