Developed by Dr. Michael Lee, the video collection Pharmacology World provides students with a robust video library covering ALL aspects of Pharmacology. Access is unlimited and is a great resource for anyone learning Pharmacology, applicable to medical, dentistry, pharmacy, physician assistant, nursing and more.
Please see the introductory video below as well as the overview on the STAT!Ref website to learn more about this must have pharmacology resource.
With a robust collection of 50 different videos and over 12 hours of content, users will master the key concepts of pharmacology as well as improve their retention.
Key points include
- Help users master the key concepts of pharmacology
- Cover all major drug classes and include: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects
- Incorporate relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
- Can be used to fill the void in lectures or in curriculums lacking pharmacology
- Prepare users for course exams and national licensing exams
Pharmacology World Topics Covered
- Introduction to the World of Pharmacology
- Allergy, Pain, Inflammation, and Immune System Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular and Renal Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal Pharmacology
- Hematology and Oncology Pharmacology
- Infectious Disease Pharmacology
- Respiratory Pharmacology
- Special Topics
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about Pharmacology World, or to request a personalized quote, fill out this form today.