Protocol Builder helps improve the quality and consistency of clinical research protocols so they can move through internal and IRB processes more efficiently. It’s available to institutions of any size through licensing agreements. Contact us today to schedule an informational webinar or see below to learn more.
- Save significant time and effort developing protocols
- Improve adherence to IRB and regulatory standards
- Enable collaboration among contributors
- Advance the ability to publish research
- Strengthen research programs and increase
Implementation is simple with no costly training or lengthy set up time. We can also customize Protocol Builder to fit the needs of your institution. For instance, we can:
- Customize templates, instructions, or boilerplate language
- Incorporate existing templates into the Protocol Builder system
- Add educational links or forms to the Resource Center
- Enable single sign on and CTMS integration with your current platform and process
- Import reference management libraries, including Endnote, RefWorks, and Mendeley
- Build a custom user portal to promote user registration
To schedule a quick 15-minute webinar to review this cloud-based protocol writing technology please click here and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.