Two new titles were recently added to the growing STAT!Ref Resources Collection including Spanish for Pediatric Medicine and Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics. To add these new titles to your subscription please contact your sales representative by clicking here or calling 800-901-5494 today.
Just added to the STAT!Ref collection, Spanish for Pediatric Medicine features a quick-reference design that enables the user to rapidly identify and explore common medical problems. English and Spanish equivalents are shown side-by-side for quick reference. This online resource is convenient as STAT!Ref users travel between well-child, sick visit, and emergency department settings. This 3rd edition is completely updated and is consistent with the new Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, 4th edition content. Visit-specific translations for the 31 age-based visits reflect the organization of the guidelines as well.
- Reflects updated AAP “Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care”
- Completely revised content reflected in the 32 health supervision visits (prenatal and 31 well-child care visits).
Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics, Fifth Edition introduces and illustrates the basics of statistical computation so that health information practitioners, who have ever-increasing contact with and uses for healthcare data, can learn about healthcare statistics and how they are generated. The author describes how and why statistics are calculated and used, providing exercises in compiling information like inpatient service days, length of stay and occupancy, and mortality rates.
This text is intended for use in two or four-year health information technician (HIT) or health information administration (HIA) programs and also serves as an excellent reference for healthcare professionals seeking to sharpen their statistical skills.
- Covers all AHIMA curriculum domains for statistics
- New chapter on data analytics
- Explores data presentation, inferential statistics, basic research principles, data mining, and information governance
- Extensive chapter exercises with answers and rationales for odd-numbered questions
- Glossary of terminology on which statistical formulas are based
As a reminder, All STAT!Ref content is full-text, cross-searchable and every single resource is available on the STAT!Ref Mobile App. For more in-depth information about the STAT!Ref Mobile App, download the Mobile App Handout or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.