STAT!Ref has several new titles and editions with more coming soon. Please see below to learn more, or to add these new titles to your subscription please contact your sales representative by clicking here or calling 800-901-5494 today.
New STAT!Ref Editions
- ASHP’s Handbook on Injectable Drugs® is now newly updated with the latest information. The 20th edition features 27 new monographs, 23,663 compatibility pairs, and 276 new references. With its 40-year track record of precise, accurate detail, nothing else comes close for compatibility, stability, storage, and preparation of parenteral drugs. Learn more.
- Now in its 8th edition, Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology provides a student-friendly writing style, superb art program, and learning opportunities in every chapter build a firm foundation in this must-know subject to ensure success. Learn more.
New STAT!Ref Titles
- Documentation for Health Records, explains the importance of accurate and timely health record documentation. This textbook addresses fundamental health record documentation requirements and practices a variety of healthcare settings. This new edition expands topics such as information governance, electronic health records and health IT, clinical documentation improvement, and more. This resource should be bundled with Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics, Introduction to Healthcare Informatics and Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Preparation.
- Confidently prepare for the RHIT exam with Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Preparation. The exam experience is simulated in this book with 850 multiple choice questions, including two complete practice exams based on the RHIT competencies and tasks. Whether you’re still learning or ready to test your skills immediately, RHIT Exam Preparation will help prepare you for exam day. This resource should be bundled with Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics and Introduction to Healthcare Informatics.
- Completely updated and revised, Pediatric Psychopharmacology for Primary Care provides primary care physicians with practice-tested, condition-specific treatment recommendations for various childhood mental disorders. Obtain clear guidance on dosing, monitoring, and potential adverse reactions of psychotropic medications for treatment of common psychiatric disorders and mental health or behavioral problems in children and adolescents. This resource should be bundled with other available STAT!Ref pediatrics titles.
- Introduction to Healthcare informatics brings together healthcare-generated information with technology for the purpose of improving the quality of care in a cost-effective manner. Written by industry experts, Introduction to Healthcare Informatics provides a comprehensive introduction to key concepts that are vital to healthcare informatics including electronic health records (EHRs), ethics, data and information, privacy and security, research, and future trends. Real-world examples and case studies are used throughout the text to illustrate the concepts. Bundle this resource with Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics and Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Preparation.
- Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare: Theory, Practice, and Management covers trends in healthcare quality control and performance. It presents a comprehensive introduction to the theory, practice, and management of performance and quality improvement processes in healthcare organizations. This resource should be bundled with other available STAT!Ref patient safety titles.
As a reminder, all STAT!Ref content is full-text, cross-searchable and every single resource is available on the STAT!Ref Mobile App. For more in-depth information about the STAT!Ref Mobile App, download the Mobile App Handout or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.