Please see below to learn more about several new titles and editions now available from TDS Health through our premier product, STAT!Ref. STAT!Ref enables users to intuitively cross-search full-text titles, journals, and evidence-based point-of-care authoritative resources in mere seconds. With 600+ and growing resources in over 50 healthcare disciplines, STAT!Ref provides the latest healthcare information in a customizable and convenient format.
- Basic CPT and HCPCS Coding
- Health IT and EHRs: Principles and Practice
- ADA Dental Drug Handbook: A Quick Reference
- Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement
- Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines and Recommendations for Practice
- Drug-Induced Diseases: Prevention, Detection, and Management – 3rd Ed. (2018)
- Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology – 14th Ed. (2019)
- AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice – 2019 Edition
- AHFS Drug Information® (2019) – February 2019
- Spinal Cord Medicine – 3rd Ed. (2019)
To request a personalized quote, or to discuss what updates you may have in your STAT!Ref subscription and how you can make your users aware of this feature click here or call 800-901-5494 to contact us.