The recently released 2019 edition of Doody’s Core Titles, an essential collection development tool for health sciences libraries, represents entirely new Core Title selections and Essential Purchase recommendations. We are pleased to announce that STAT!Ref, available from TDS Health, currently offers over 300 titles on the 2019 Doody Core Titles and Doody’s Review Service lists.
New to Doody’s? Click here to learn more about the core title selection process and this vital collection development tool.
For the complete 2019 STAT!Ref Doody’s Core Titles and Essential Purchase Titles by Discipline list click here or see below for some of the newest STAT!Ref titles within this comprehensive collection.
- APIC/JCR Infection Prevention and Control Workbook, The – 3rd Ed. (2017)
- Front Line of Defense: The Role of Nursing in Preventing Sentinel Events – 3rd Ed. (2018)
- Optimizing Patient Flow: Advanced Strategies for Managing Variability to Enhance Access, Quality, and Safety (2018)
- Cultural and Religious Sensitivity: A Pocket Guide for Health Care Professionals – 3rd Ed. (2018)
- Extemporaneous Formulations for Pediatric, Geriatric and Special Needs Patients – 3rd Ed. (2016)
- Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines and Recommendations for Practice (2019)
For assistance selecting titles, or to request a quote, please contact your TDS Health representative here or by calling 800-901-5494.