NANOS Examination Techniques (NExT) for Neuro-Ophthalmology is a structured electronic curriculum and database from the collaborative efforts of North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) Curriculum committee, NANOS Neuro-Ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) Committee, NOVEL Editorial Board and University of Utah Eccles Health Sciences Library.
- 177 Neuro-Ophthalmology examination techniques across basic, intermediate and advanced levels
- 14 sections and their sub-sections explain clinical techniques
- Contextual links to Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology textbook
- Covers ACGME’s 6 Core Competencies
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of NANOS NExT, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the components of neuro-ophthalmologic examination in a clinical setting.
- Describe modifications of examination techniques used in the evaluation of comatose, pediatric and non-organic visual loss subjects.
- Apply relevant clinical and ancillary diagnostic techniques in a subject with visual disorder.
Also available from TDS Health on the STAT!Ref database is NANOS Illustrated Curriculum with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology. Want to learn more about these resources? Click here and a TDS Health representative will be in touch shortly.