The Primal Pictures Client Services team invites you to attend one of their upcoming, complimentary training webinar sessions happening this Friday, June 28th at 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM MDT. Register today for this free training session by clicking here and see below to learn more about the topics that will be covered.
- New feature–3D embeddable viewer – easily integrate fully functioning 3D models into your curriculum (Learning Management System compatible)
- New feature– Augmented Reality – improve student engagement and add educational value
- New feature– Smart Search– Cross-portfolio search with thumbnails so you can visually scan and assess the results
- Share content with students (and vice versa)– using a flipped classroom? Let us show how we can help with student engagement and successful learning
- 3D Real-TimeHuman Anatomy – take “virtual cadaver” to the next level – complement the traditional cadaver experience. Complete with dissection comparisons, 3D Real-Time is a trusted, valued resource both in and outside the lab
- Flexibility – Students can learn on the go on any device – laptop, mobile devices – iPad/Android.
- Assessment tools– a quick look at AI driven PALMS (Perceptual and Adaptive Learning Modules) and how it is helping students with testing and assessment. See how your students are progressing – help tailor your lectures.
If you are unable to attend this PrimalNow session and would like a personalized demonstration click here and a STAT!Ref Team member will be in touch to schedule a demo when it best suits your schedule.