Engage students and save time with 3D human anatomy solutions from Primal Pictures.
For over 27 years, Primal has pioneered and transformed the teaching and learning of human anatomy. Built using real scan data, Primal provides healthcare professionals, students, educators, and librarians with the most accurate 3D human anatomy tools available today.
For educators, this convenient and intuitive resource makes it easy to save time as they enliven course materials with thousands of images, animations and movies that promote highly engaged learning, and better student outcomes.
For students, it’s a powerful reference library and state-of-the-art interactive online solution with an intuitive interface that brings every movement and function to life on any desktop, laptop or mobile device.
If you’re new to Primal, there’s never been a better time to discover all that their solutions have to offer.
Newly Updated for an Enhanced User Experience
Primal products now run on a redesigned HTML5 platform for an enhanced user experience.
- Easy to learn with no time-intensive training or tutorials needed
- Requires no unsecure plug-ins or browser setting modifications
- Use click and drag functionality for fast, intuitive model manipulation
- Get immediate online access across all modern browsers, platforms and devices, with no administration or management needed
They’ve made it easy to embed Primal’s best-in-class, interactive anatomy content into your course materials, study guides and other learning resources.
- Share content directly via your VLE, LMS, intranet or other secure, online resource
- Retain the original 3D nature of the content for compelling lessons and study guides
- Link back to Primal products to encourage independent exploration
- Create maximum engagement with students in any environment
Real Time Augmented Reality
Experience this visual innovation using the camera on your Apple or Android device for greater student engagement and contextual understanding of human anatomy:
- Augment textbook reading by recreating a model alongside the book
- Perform parallel model dissection next to a cadaver in the lab to promote contextual understanding of structures
- Place an augmented model next to a live person to enhance understanding of different systems of the body
- Manipulate the 3D models using the smartphone’s touchscreen or move the smartphone around the model to view from different angles
Real Time Touchscreen Accessibility
The popular 3D Real-time Human Anatomy solution now has touchscreen functionality, allowing users to explore every detail of the human body with the touch of a finger:
- Establish your course as innovative and more valuable to students
- Drives usage and engagement in and out of the lab
- Increases engagement and facilitates deep learning for improved knowledge retention
- Strengthen contextual understanding and practical relevance
- Adds flexibility to the learning framework and environment
Next Gen Anatomy.tv Smart Search
Primal’s Anatomy.tv multimedia platform will soon have a sleek, intuitive redesign, making it faster and easier to navigate seamlessly across the entire Primal portfolio:
- Intuitive navigation with less training and support so students will want to use the tool more often
- Combines and curates search results from across the entire portfolio, then refine and filter with precision so you can find exactly what you need
- Beginners to experts can search content in layman’s terms and find what they need faster and more efficiently, for rich discovery and contextual learning
- Responsive, mobile-compatible homepage so users can search content on the go
Get to know Primal’s highly accurate, engaging, easy-to-use anatomy solutions now. Click here to learn more about Primal Pictures and contact us today for a webinar overview and demonstration.