Available from TDS Health, STAT!Ref is still a product offering with hundreds of full-text titles. See below and the New & Updated page on our website for more information on our new titles, editions and updates as they are released. As a reminder, new edition updates are available to you automatically during your subscription time frame at no extra cost, this value-added convenience is to ensure that you receive the newest and best content available.
- The ADA Practical Guide to Soft Tissue Oral Disease is a fully updated new edition of this popular guide to oral and maxillofacial diseases likely to be encountered in general or specialist dental practices.
- American Cancer Society’s Oncology in Practice: Clinical Management is designed for a wide range of learners and practitioners comprehensively addresses all aspects of clinical management for cancer taking a balanced, authoritative and, -where possible- evidence-based stance.
- Ronald E. Goldstein’s Esthetics in Dentistry provides a thoroughly updated and expanded revision to the definitive reference to all aspects of esthetic and cosmetic dentistry, from principles and treatments to specific challenges and complications.
- AGT Cytogenetics Laboratory Manual offers a comprehensive description of the diagnostic tests offered by the clinical laboratory and explains the science behind them
- Quality and Safety in Nursing: A Competency Approach to Improving Outcomes ground-breaking unique text addresses the challenges of preparing future nurses with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) necessary to continuously improve the health care system in which they practice.
- Clinical Cases in Implant Dentistry presents 49 actual clinical cases, accompanied by academic commentary, that question and educate the reader about essential topics in implant dentistry, encompassing diagnosis, surgical site preparation and placement, restoration, and maintenance of dental implants.
- Evidence-Based Evolutionary Medicine offers a comprehensive review of the burgeoning field of evolutionary medicine and explores vital topics such as evolution, ecology, and aging as they relate to mainstream medicine.
- Clinical Interviewing is the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development.
- How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare – 6th Ed. (2019)
- Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, The – 36th Ed. (2020)
- Arrhythmia Recognition: The Art of Interpretation – 2nd Ed. (2020)
- Advanced Practice Nursing in the Care of Older Adults – 2nd Ed. (2019)
- Jonas & Kovner’s Health Care Delivery in the United States – 12th Ed. (2019)
To request a personalized quote, or to discuss what updates you may have in your STAT!Ref subscription and how you can make your users aware of this feature click here or call 800-901-5494 to contact us.