Now available from BoardVitals is a new medical specialty test bank for Geriatric Medicine. Please know that if you subscribe to the All Medical Specialties Package or Complete Package you will have access to this test bank for no added fee.
The new Geriatric Medicine question bank has more than 1,300 Geriatric Medicine board review practice questions and answers with detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. The Geriatric Medicine question bank follows the exam content outline for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Geriatric Medicine Certification Exam.
- Challenging Geriatric Medicine Board Review questions with images in similar format/quality to the actual exam
- Detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales with every question
- Practice in Timed mode to simulate the pressure of the real exam
- Questions and answers are brought together from publishers, research institutions, and faculty from top ten programs
- 24-hour access from anywhere via computer or mobile device
- Administrators can monitor each individual’s usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
If you are not familiar with BoardVitals and its capabilities, click here to view a short demonstration video, or to learn more about BoardVitals question banks for Graduate Medical Education click here.