Pharmacology World has one of the most complete collections of teaching videos focused on pharmacology created by renowned expert, Dr. Michael Lee. With a robust collection of 50 different videos and over 12 hours of content you will master the key concepts of pharmacology as well as improve your retention.
Key Features of Pharmacology World videos:
- Help you master the key concepts of pharmacology
- Cover all major drug classes and include: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects
- Incorporate relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
- Can be used to fill the void in lectures or in curriculums lacking pharmacology
- Prepare you for course exams and national licensing exams
“At Dell Medical School we use a flipped-classroom model to teach our students the basic sciences during their first-year of medical school. As such, we relay on quality, high-yield, pre-class learning resources for students to study from before coming to class, where we typically have an exercise that applies this knowledge. In the case of pharmacology, it is woven throughout the curriculum like a longitudinal thread, often presented in small packets together with normal physiology or with pathology. Therefore, I use the Pharmacology World videos as a pre-class resource (like a video textbook) for students to gain a quick familiarity with the material prior to the case or application exercise in class the following day. As we move through the curriculum and revisit more advanced aspects of drug classes, the students go back into the Pharmacology World “video library” and re-watch the videos, thereby strengthening their retention of the information.” — Dr. Michael Lee
Please take a moment to check out this brief overview video of Pharmacology World from TDS Health. To set up a trial or to talk to a TDS Health team member about adding Pharmacology World to your subscription fill out this form today!