Now available from TDS Health, Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between drugs.
Some features of this continuously updated, interactive online database include:
- Over 43,000 detailed drug-drug and drug-herb interaction monographs
- Significance ratings with all interactions are ranked by seriousness and need for intervention
- A detailed discussion of the evidence supporting the potential interaction and an explanation of the mechanism by which the interaction occurs
- Detailed recommendations about how best to avoid or manage potential interactions,
- Information about related drugs – easily find out whether other drugs in the same class, or drugs used for the same indication, would interact in a similar way
- References that support the evidence are provided within each monograph
- Optimized for delivery on mobile devices
- A direct feedback channel to provide specific feedback regarding this interactive online database
For more information please download the Drug Interactions Access Guide or contact your TD Health representative to learn more today.