Help your students dominate nursing school and the NCLEX® with Osmosis Nursing fundamentals for RN students. Nursing students are inundated with so much information, it’s difficult to know what’s important. Osmosis is the ultimate resource for learning the fundamentals of nursing by helping students understand, retain, and study nursing concepts more effectively. Your RN students will excel in class, ace the NCLEX®, and be better prepared for clinicals when they learn by Osmosis.
Please see below for a short overview video and the key features of Osmosis Nursing Fundamentals for RN Students.
- Over 1,200 videos with comprehensive coverage of pathology, physiology, pharmacology, and clinical reasoning that you won’t find anywhere else
- View the full video library, flashcards, and NCLEX questions on the go with the mobile app
- 2,000 full-color images and tables, and extra-wide margins for notes separated into pathology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment making it easy to apply to NCLEX® review
- Over 1,100 NCLEX® questions, including detailed answer explanations carefully written and reviewed by health professionals
- Workspaces lets nursing students organize and analyze their course documents and study analytics provide recommendations based on performance
Do you want to learn more via a webinar demonstration or free trial? Just click here and a representative from TDS Health will be in touch shortly.