NANOS Examination Techniques (NExT) for Neuro-Ophthalmology is a structured electronic curriculum and database developed from collaborative efforts of North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) Curriculum committee, NANOS Neuro-Ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) Committee, NOVEL Editorial Board, Eccles Health Sciences Library (University of Utah) and TDS Health.
The goal of NExT is to enhance clinical examination skills of learners at all training levels who evaluate patients with visual and neurological complaints. See below to learn more about this valuable resource.
- 177 Neuro-Ophthalmology examination techniques across basic, intermediate, and advanced levels
- 14 sections and their sub-sections explain clinical techniques
- Contextual links to Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology textbook
- Each section includes text, videos, audio, slides, color gures, and PDFs
- Covers ACGME’s 6 Core Competencies
- Applies to a range of healthcare specialties including ophthalmology, optometry, neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, primary care, emergency and rehabilitation medicine
NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology presents the most current information in a digital curation to supplement learning by residents, fellows, researchers, and clinicians. Content is updated quarterly and includes text, videos, audio, PowerPoint slides, color figures, and PDFs.
- Cross-searchability in STAT!Ref with titles such as…
- Eye Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice, Wray
- Neuroimaging in Ophthalmology 2nd ed., Johnson, Policeni, Lee and Smoker
- Neurology of Eye Movements 5th ed., Leigh & Zee
Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology 6th Ed. is the most comprehensive reference on diagnosis and treatment of neuro-ophthalmologic diseases. Coverage
includes major updates on genetics of diseases, diagnostic techniques, and treatment options.
NANOS Examination Techniques (NExT) and NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology have “Send Feedback to NANOS” links on every document in the titles. These links go to surveys to enter feedback as well as their contact information if desired.
To add NExT and NANOS Illustrated Curriculum to your STAT!Ref subscription, click here to fill out this form and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.