Pharmacology World has one of the most complete collections of teaching videos focused on pharmacology created by renowned expert, Dr. Michael Lee. With a robust collection of 50 different videos and over 12 hours of content you will master the key concepts of pharmacology as well as improve your retention.
Please take a moment to check out this brief overview video of Pharmacology World from TDS Health.
Key Features of Pharmacology World videos:
- Help you master the key concepts of pharmacology
- Cover all major drug classes and include: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects
- Incorporate relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
- Can be used to fill the void in lectures or in curriculums lacking pharmacology
- Prepare you for course exams and national licensing exams
Pharmacology World Topics Covered:
- Introduction to the World of Pharmacology
- Allergy, Pain, Inflammation, and Immune System Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular and Renal Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal Pharmacology
- Hematology and Oncology Pharmacology
- Infectious Disease Pharmacology
- Respiratory Pharmacology
- Special Topics
To set up a trial or to talk to a TDS Health team member about adding Pharmacology World to your subscription fill out this form today!