Struggling to keep up with the news during this unprecedented time? The STAT!Ref Medical News Feed, in conjunction with Reuters Health Medical News, brings the latest key developments in the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals to you daily.
Coverage of 150+ leading international medical journals and 80 major conferences and symposia. Written by experts in an easy-to-digest news format. Flexible content and delivery, including customized topic feeds. Access to daily updates and a complete news archive. Approximately 20-25 stories per day. Included at no extra cost in every TDS Health STAT!Ref subscription.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Coverage of 150+ leading international medical journals and 80 major conferences and symposia
- More than 60 healthcare and therapeutic verticals in areas such as oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, mental health, women’s health, diabetes and more
- Written by experts, for experts. The right amount of complexity, detail and depth for a health professional audience in an easy-to-digest news format
- Flexible content and delivery, including customized topic feeds
- Access to daily updates and a complete news archive approximately 20–25 stories per day
- STAT!Ref technology and customer service paired with Reuters Information, included at no extra cost in every subscription
- Relevant, value-added medical news for healthcare professionals
- An advanced news source for medical media
- Reliable and timely business intelligence information for corporate and hospital intranets
- Comprehensive and current clinical research updates for medical libraries
In order to register for STAT!Ref Medical News Feed, you must be a subscriber or user and you must create a TDS Health Profile account. Click here for a How-To Guide to set up your medical news feed today.
Would you like to schedule an informational online webinar with us to learn more? If so, please click here or call 800-901-5494 to speak with a TDS Health Team Member.