TDS Health partner Primal Pictures has provided public access to a webpage with Disease & Conditions product content devoted to COVID-19. Embedded in this page is an overview video, as seen below, as well as two opportunities to navigate anatomy pertinent to the virus: oronasal cavities and tertiary bronchi and branches. See the webpage here and more details about their product Disease & Conditions below.
Primal’s Disease & Conditions is a single source for clear and consistent normal to disease-state anatomy content. Save time, enhance comprehension, and improve learning outcomes with a library of verified content. Educators can make conditions more relatable and identifiable by providing additional context to textbook explanations.
Disease & Conditions provides healthcare providers (HCPs) and patients with consistent anatomical images in an engaging solution:
- A complete workflow from normal to diseased anatomy solves the challenge of finding a single trusted content source tailored for patient education.
- For HCP reference in their daily workflows, reducing the time spent on research.
- Facilitates better patient outcomes by combining Primal’s trusted anatomy model with an ever- expanding bank of clinical mixed media content for reference and education.
- Each condition has been reviewed by anatomy and healthcare experts for maximum accuracy, clarity and educational focus.
- Images, animations and guided videos are fully integrated and searchable in Primal’s Anatomy.tv Smart Search, ensuring users can find condition-specific content in context with normal anatomy.
See the overview video about Disease & Conditions here, as well as more product features below:
Based on Primal’s trusted anatomy model, their in-house team of anatomists and network of experts have reviewed and verified full accuracy of each clinical content.
Using Primal’s existing content as a base maintains seamless continuity between normal and abnormal anatomy.
Promotes productive doctor-patient exchange using graphics that deliver information clearly without being shocking or scary.
Accessible and fully searchable via Anatomy.tv, providing a complete solution via one single, easy-to-use interface.
Mixed Media Approach
Combines custom images and animations with videos bringing together normal, abnormal and clinical anatomy in detail. Each condition includes up to four videos: Condition Overview, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.
For more information, contact Primal Pictures partner TDS Health for a free demo of Primal Pictures.