Did you know Evidence Alerts come free with every TDS Health STAT!Ref subscription? The STAT!Ref Evidence Alerts system provides e-mail delivery and access to evidence-based medicine (EBM) information from current research of over 130 premier clinical journals, a great way to get COVID-19 pandemic articles and updates emailed right to you. Click here for a how-to guide to sign up for Evidence Alerts.
The STAT!Ref Evidence Alerts system works with McMaster University (McMaster PLUS) delivering pre-rated EBM alerts that are qualified, then rated for clinical relevance and newsworthiness by a panel of practicing physicians. STAT!Ref Evidence Alerts offer a range of healthcare disciplines that can be chosen delivering relevant and meaningful EBM information focused on your healthcare interests, helping with your clinical decisions.
- Pick your areas of interest: Receive customized EBM e-mail alerts catered to your healthcare interests.
- Time-saving flexibility: You no longer need to scan numerous clinical journals to find the information you need. Receive relevant EBM information fast.
- Daily notifications: Get daily e-mail notifications of important new research about the diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, etiology and economics of medical conditions.
- Free service: If your institution subscribes to STAT!Ref you have the ability to receive STAT!Ref Evidence Alerts.
- Archived EBM information:Review past STAT!Ref Evidence Alerts to always have your healthcare interests at your fingertips.
Would you like to schedule an informational online webinar with us to learn more? If so, please click here or call 800-901-5494 to speak with a TDS Health Team Member.