Chances are you’ve had to adapt to the changes in teaching and learning necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Available from TDS Health, Primal Pictures virtual learning anatomy tools have helped thousands continue learning during this period. And when the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic are over, Primal Pictures will still be there – as they have been for over 25 years – going the distance to support superior anatomy learning and teaching.
Join us for an informative webinar in which we explore how to leverage your learning management system and Primal’s dynamic range of offerings for educators, resource professionals, and students. “Going the Distance” highlights Primal’s complete digital 3D anatomy and physiology solutions that deliver results in any setting – remote or traditional classroom – no matter the circumstances.
Webinar Friday, June 19th: Going the Distance: Counting on Primal Pictures during COVID-19 and Beyond
12:00 pm (EDT), 11:00 am (CDT), 10:00 am (MDT), 9:00 am (PDT)
Take part in this remote learning webinar to understand how you can empower learning anytime, anywhere, with Primal’s wide range of gold-standard anatomy solutions.
- Supporting distance and virtual remote learning, flipped classroom set-ups, and a transition back to face-to-face teaching approaches
- 3D anatomy and physiology tools for today’s – and tomorrow’s – learning environments
- Promoting independent learning via Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Using assessment tools appropriate for any learning style
- Integrating embeddable anatomy content into your systems for learning and sharing
- Emulating the experience of the cadaver lab with interactive, 3D, virtual models
Don’t miss this informative session. We look forward to showing you how Primal can be your reliable source for the best in human anatomy, now and in the years to come. Or, for more information, contact us for a free demo.