The goal of NANOS Examination Techniques (NExT) for Neuro-Ophthalmology is to enhance clinical examination skills of learners at all training levels who evaluate patients with visual and neurological complaints.
Learn more below about this structured electronic curriculum and database developed from collaborative efforts of North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) Curriculum committee, NANOS Neuro-Ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) Committee, NOVEL Editorial Board, Eccles Health Sciences Library (University of Utah) and TDS Health.
- 177 Neuro-Ophthalmology examination techniques across basic, intermediate, and advanced levels
- 14 sections and their sub-sections explain clinical techniques
- Contextual links to Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology textbook
- Each section includes text, videos, audio, slides, color gures, and PDFs
- Covers ACGME’s 6 Core Competencies
- Applies to a range of healthcare specialties including ophthalmology, optometry, neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, primary care, emergency and rehabilitation medicine
TDS Health also offers the following Ophthalmology titles:
- AHFS Drug Information (2020)
- Ballenger’s Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery – 18th Ed. (2016)
- Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery – 2nd Ed. (2012)
- Essential Evidence Plus™ & AHFS DI® Essentials™
- Eye Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice (2014)
- Genetic Diseases of the Eye – 2nd Ed. (2012)
- Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology – 6th Ed. (2014)
- NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology – 6th Ed.
- Neuroimaging in Ophthalmology – 2nd Ed. (2011)
- Neurology of Eye Movements, The – 5th Ed. (2015)
- Wills Eye Manual, The: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease – 7th Ed. (2017)
To learn more about our valuable Ophthalmology resources, or to add NExT to your STAT!Ref subscription, click here to fill out this form and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.