Here at TDS Health, we recognize that many faculty, students, clinicians and residents will need to, more than ever before, stay connected, collaborate, remain engaged and provide proactive remediation. And, that they need to have access to important references to utilize for clinical learning and online distance education. TDS Health is committed to working with you to bring everyone back together during these distanced times. Visit www.tetondata.com and see below for what is new this quarter.
The latest Quarterly Newsletter e-mail recently sent to subscribers includes:
- NEW BoardVitals Upgraded Platform Coming Soon
- Primal Pictures Case Study for Remote Learning
- New Resource Cram Fighter: a personal board exam study schedule manager for medical students
- BoardVitals USMLE Step Exam Promotion
- Newest STAT!Ref Titles and Editions
- New BoardVitals INBDE Test Bank Now Available
- Enhanced STAT!Ref Emergency Medical Services Title Collection
Would you like to learn more or discuss anything important in this quarterly newsletter? Please call 800-901-5494 or click here to speak with a TDS Health Team Member today. Or, please let us know if you did not receive the newsletter and you would like to moving forward.