See below and the New & Updated page on our website for more information on our new titles, editions and updates as they are released. As a reminder, new edition updates are available to you automatically during your subscription time frame at no extra cost, this value-added convenience is to ensure that you receive the newest and best content available.
- Based on nationally recognized and field-tested curricula from across the country, Community Health Paramedicine offers clarity and precision in a concise format that ensures comprehension and encourages critical thinking. This innovative training solution prepares experienced paramedics to expand their role within their existing scope of practice. Learn more about this this groundbreaking text here.
- In 1971, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) published the first edition of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured and laid the foundation of EMS training. Today, the Eleventh Edition transforms how EMS education is delivered throughout the world and helps develop world-class EMS providers around the globe. Learn more about this title that provides students with a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and medical terminology.
- EMS Safety, Second Edition is the next step in the evolution of this critical continuing education course. The course manual has been transformed into an engaging resource that can continue to be consulted after the course to assist in crafting proactive safety policies and procedures. Click here to learn more about this Doody’s Core Title.
- Essentials of Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Management takes an all hazards approach to public health preparedness and emergency management by providing broad perspectives on local, national, and global threats. Read more about this title intended audience is both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Nancy Caroline’s Emergency Care in the Streets, Eighth Edition is the next step in the evolution of the premier paramedic education program. This fully updated edition covers every competency statement of the National EMS Education Standards for Paramedics with clarity and precision in a concise format that ensures student comprehension and encourages critical thinking. Click here to learn more about this iconic text.
- Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP), Fourth Edition is an evidence-based resource of essential medical content for the assessment and management of infants and children in the field. PEPP combines world-class content with engaging features and an interactive course to truly prepare prehospital professionals to care for pediatric patients. Learn how this text gives prehospital professionals the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to effectively assess and manage pediatric patients.
- In the field, seconds count. PHTLS: Prehospital Trauma Life Support teaches and reinforces the principles of rapidly assessing a trauma patient using an orderly approach, immediately treating life-threatening problems as they are identified, and minimizing any delays in initiating transport to an appropriate destination. Read more about how this Ninth Edition reflects current, evidence-based knowledge and practice, and promotes critical-thinking as the foundation for providing quality care.
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness: Practical Applications for the Real World is a comprehensive examination of the critical competencies necessary to prepare for and respond to Public Health emergencies. With real-world stories and anecdotes throughout, the authors synthesize a wealth of material in an easy-to-read format that stimulates learning and provokes reflection about emergency preparedness. Learn more about this Doody’s Core Title here.
To request a personalized quote, or to discuss what updates you may have in your STAT!Ref subscription and how you can make your users aware of this feature click here or call 800-901-5494 to contact us.