TDS Health will be exhibiting with our partner Primal Pictures at the 35th Annual Human Anatomy and Physiology Society Virtual Conference next week. Please be sure to stop by during exhibitor hours to say hello and learn more about Primal Pictures resources, the world’s most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy.
With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice.
Education: superb digital solutions ideal for many health science and medical courses
Medical Practice: used by Healthcare Practitioners in almost every specialty
Corporate: presentations to board or colleagues
Students: used on a wide range of courses to enhance their knowledge of anatomy
Here are just a few key features of Primal Pictures:
- Primal Pictures has 3D modeling of all structures
- Provides the ability to rotate the model 360 degrees and add or remove layers of anatomy
- Allows users to link to relevant text, dissections, clinical slides, diagrams, video clips and MRI Scans
- Provides educators at hundreds of colleges and universities around the world with effective teaching solutions in a wide range of medical courses
- Helps students in over 600 colleges and universities around the world enhance their knowledge of anatomy and physiology in a wide range of courses
- Gives healthcare practitioners around the world a patient education aid, a reference tool, and an image library
We look forward to speaking with you at this exciting annual event. If you would like to learn more now, please reach out to us to schedule a webinar to review Primal Pictures products more in-depth. Click here and a TDS Health Team Member will get in touch with you shortly.