Do you need a tool to help students prepare for their social work licensing exams, which also identifies their weaknesses for remediation needs?
ExamPrepConnect from TDS Health is a new online study tool to prepare social work students for licensing at the bachelors, masters and clinical levels. Sourced from Springer Publishing’s best-selling content by Dr. Dawn Apgar, included are robust exam-style questions with detailed answer rationales, game center, discussion board and more. And, the administrator dashboard gives instructors the innovative, personalized tools to manage student performance and success. Contact us today to learn more.
- Timed Practice Tests: Strengthen test-taking skills with timed practice tests
- Game Center: Make studying fun by playing games and competing against peers
- User Dashboard: Utilize analytics and track progress to improve test performance
- Personalized Study Plans: Break the study process down into digestible daily tasks
- Discussion Board: Connect with their exam prep community to chat about experiences, share tips, and gain insight from other learners
- Student Performance: Educators can track student performance data and areas of strengths and weakness to inform instructional plans and remediation needs
- Analytics: Administrators analyze data at student, group/class, and institutional level
ExamPrepConnect subscription options from TDS Health include institutional access in the form of library or program purchases, student adoption coordination or custom solutions based on your unique needs. Contact us today for your free demo and to learn more about a solution that will work for your institution.