Now available from TDS Health, Wiley Visual Library offers an easy way to search for visual content across scientific publications. This comprehensive library contains over 2 million visual assets, including photos, figures, videos, and more. Clinicians, researchers, and students will save time sourcing peer-reviewed, reliable visual content to reach their goals.
Through the help of Wiley Visual Library:
- Clinicians can find resources to visually identify patient presentations
- Researchers can conduct literature reviews more effectively
- Medical students can supplement their study tools during rotations
- Undergraduates can explore concepts and engage with research
Wiley Visual Library is a subscription-based discovery tool that complements STAT!Ref in users’ workflows. Users can more effectively find the visual content they need, and link back to relevant topics within STAT!Ref. Assets link back to the source content on Wiley Online Library, and to the article on PubMed.
- Search over 2 million visual assets, including photos, figures, videos, and more
- New assets constantly added from newly published articles Assets sourced from journals published by Wiley, the world’s largest society publisher
- Content from top journals, including Cancer, Journal of Advanced Nursing, and more
- Assets may be used for non-commercial purposes, provided it is properly cited
- Cross-links to source articles on Wiley Online Library and PubMed, plus related content in STAT!Ref
- All assets indexed against MeSH terminology to ensure accurate results for common keyword queries
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-901-5494 to learn more about accessing this valuable discovery tool for your users.