Available from TDS Health, STAT!Ref the premier healthcare e-resouce, offers hundreds of full-text titles, journals, and evidence-based point-of-care authoritative resources. See below and the New & Updated page on our website for more information on our new titles, editions and updates as they are released.
As a reminder, new edition updates are available to you automatically during your subscription time frame at no extra cost, this value-added convenience is to ensure that you receive the newest and best content available.
- LGBTQ+: Support and Care (2021)
- Stahl’s Illustrated Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias (2019)
- Toolkit for New Accreditation Professionals – 3rd Ed. (2020)
- Joint Commission Big Book of EC, EM, and LS Checklists, The (2020)
- ECMO in the Adult Patient (2017)
- Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology: Prescriber’s Guide – 7th Ed. (2021)
- Field Hospitals: A Comprehensive Guide to Preparation and Operation (2020)
- Perioperative Care of the Elderly Patient (2018)
- Concussion and Traumatic Encephalopathy: Causes, Diagnosis, and Management (2019)
- Oncology Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (2019)
- Telephone Triage for Oncology Nurses – 3rd Ed. (2019)
- Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement and Revenue Cycle Management – 7th Ed. (2021)
- Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies: A Compendium of Evidence-based Research for Pediatric Practice – 21st Edition (2021)
- Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications – 9th Ed. (2021)
- Red Book®: Red Book: 2021-2024 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases – 32nd Ed. (2021)
- Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales – 15th Ed. (2019)
- Reaching Teens: Strength-Based, Trauma-Sensitive, Resilience-Building Communication Strategies Rooted in Positive Youth Development – 2nd Ed. (2020)
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry – 12th Ed. (2022)
- Hospital Compliance Assessment Workbook (2021)
- Joint Commission and CMS Crosswalk: Comparing Hospital Standards and CoPs (2021)
- Environment of Care® Essentials for Health Care (2021)
To request a personalized quote, or to discuss what updates you may have in your STAT!Ref subscription and how you can make your users aware of this feature click here or call 800-901-5494 to contact us.