Join TDS Health partner Primal Pictures for an exclusive free webinar highlighting Primal Pictures’ dynamic range of offerings for educators, resource professionals, and students. “The World’s Best Digital Human Anatomy and Physiology Resources” will tour Primal’s 3D solutions that deliver results in any setting – remote or traditional.
They will also be announcing some upcoming developments and spotlight how they’ll be evolving their portfolio over the next 18 months.
Please choose one of the dates below (or contact us for a personalized free demo).
This year Primal Pictures is celebrating their 30th birthday! Their launch used data from the Visible Human Project – in which real bodies were prepared, sliced, photographed, and then digitized – additional scans, and the expertise of their anatomists and peer-review team. This meticulousness provides you with unrivaled authenticity and accuracy you can trust.
At this webinar, you’ll learn how Primal:
- Showcases the most medically accurate anatomy and physiology 3D digital models on the market
- Boosts student engagement and learning outcomes
- Offers flexibility in product packages so you don’t pay for what you don’t need
- Can easily embed content into your learning systems
- Supports virtual remote learning
- Is developing new content to help institutions deliver ever greater student outcomes
Don’t miss these informative sessions. We look forward to showing you how Primal can be your reliable source for the best in human anatomy, now and in the years to come. Or, for more information, contact us for a free demo.