Given the turbulent past couple of years, we sincerely thank you for all you have done in healthcare, education and other areas, as we all find new ways to adapt to a new normal. That said, please let us know what TDS Health can do to better assist you. We are here to help however that may be, as we greatly value our customers. In the meantime, see below for what’s new and get in touch should you have any questions, or need anything at all.
The latest Quarterly Newsletter e-mail recently sent to subscribers includes:
- You’re Invited: Primal Pictures Webinar Thursday, March 24th at 12:00 pm EST highlighting the dynamic range of Anatomy.tv software for educators, librarians and students.
- BoardVitals has launched many new test banks with practice exams, the latest being for their Pediatric test bank. Practice exams are now available for the following test banks in addition to Pediatrics: Internal Medicine, Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3. And, more are to come!
- Primal Pictures has unveiled their latest innovation for biomechanics learning: Real-time Functional Anatomy. For the first time, gain full 360 control of the model in movement and study it from any angle – perfect for physical and occupational therapy studies, among other medical fields.
- Just added to the STAT!Ref collection is NANOS NOTE (Neuro-Ophthalmology Techniques of Examination) for NON-neuro-ophthalmologists. Produced by the North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society (NANOS), this resource is designed to teach and improve implementation of basic neuro-ophthalmic examination techniques and increase confidence in practitioners who use these skills to evaluate patients with visual and neurological complaints.
- In the new Virtual Reality Whitepaper, Primal Pictures explores how VR tools can help to solve many issues associated with teaching and learning human anatomy in higher education.
- Newest STAT!Ref title editions are available for the following: Oxford Textbook of Global Public Health, Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine, Financial Management for Nurse Managers: Merging the Heart with the Dollar, AHFS Drug Information, AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, Mulholland & Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice, NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology and much more.
- STAT!Ref has an a la carte purchase model, with customized collections to suit your specific needs, so you don’t have to purchase any content you may not want. But, we do have collections to segment our 600+ titles based on discipline, program level, type of buyer and more. Examples include and are not limited to Top Titles for Medical Schools, Essential Graduate Nursing Collection, Essential Undergraduate Nursing Collection, Essential Collection for Pharmacy Companies, Doody’s Core Titles List and more.
Would you like to learn more or discuss anything important in this quarterly newsletter? Please call 800-901-5494 or click here to speak with a TDS Health Team Member today. Or, please let us know if you did not receive the newsletter and you would like to moving forward.