Are you looking for a micro-learning and simulation-based radiology training tool to transform the way medical trainees and clinicians learn and thrive?
New from TDS Health, MRI Online partners with educators to create the best learning experiences at every stage: for residents, fellows and practicing clinicians. With access to over 700 hours of case-based, micro-learning courses taught by leading radiologists from top institutions, users learn best by seeing and doing real cases. All modalities and subspecialties are included, with focus on Breast, Chest, Cardiac, GI/GU, MSK, Neuro and much more. See below for details and contact us today to schedule a webinar overview.
MRI Online for Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Includes access to over 3,000 cases across all sub-specialties and modalities
- New courses, lectures and cases are launched every month
- Assessment tools and quizzes, along with custom curriculum planning and integration
- Usage reporting for user engagement
- See the InfoGraph for Residents for more details
- Special add-on: Emergency Series courses designed to prepare trainees to be “on call” for emergency departments (see the Emergency Neuroimaging handout for details)
MRI Online Remote Fellowships
- 5 and 10-week online radiology fellowship programs designed specifically for busy radiologists
- Each fellowship comes with a set of 25 or 50 high-yield case lists, hand-picked by expert faculty to test understanding and develop mastery of defined topics
- Users report on real cases, review gold standard reports and receive personalized feedback
- See the Remote Fellowship Catalog for more details
MRI Online for Continuing Education
- Increase volumes and capacity by reducing turnaround time on complex reads
- Improve reporting quality with targeted training that integrates peer review
- Needs assessment to analyze and build custom programming for unique training needs
- Meet licensing and credentialing requirements with unlimited CME & SA-CME in all subspecialties and modalities, with new content and CME added every month
- See the MRI Online for Physicians handout for more details
Would you like to schedule a webinar to learn more? Please call 800-901-5494 or click here to speak with a TDS Health Team Member today.